Elliott’s 2nd birthday is coming next month and I’m having a small party with family and some of Elliott’s little friends. I’ve decided on a car themed birthday party because of Elliott’s love for cars and one of the things I’ve been thinking about is the all important, party bags.
I’m personally am not a big fan of Elliott eating sweets or drinking anything but milk and water and so therefore I would like to have party bags free of sweets. I’m sure a lot of other parents would be much happier with a healthier alternative. I’m still a little undecided as to whether we have party bags containing a few of the items in the list, a lucky dip or an individual item with a ‘thank-you’ note attached to it. I’ve brainstormed a small list of ideas that would be perfect as either one of these three things and that fit the car theme.
2. Colouring in pages – In the theme of the party, rolled up and tied with a string.
3. Crayons & a notebook – I could even melt down the crayons into car shapes.
6. Bubbles – One of those stick bubble blowers for $1 would be great with a thank-you note attached.
7. Mini pull back cars – you can buy these in bulk on ebay for 50c each.
8. Play dough – Green, Red & Orange like a traffic light packaged up in a cellophane bag.
10. A Mini paint set
What ‘lolly free’ ideas do you have for a party bag?
Now it’s time for you to link up your blog with Mummy Mondays! Please read the linky guidelines here. There is no particular theme, simply link up a post from the last week or a new post at the link below the featured posts . I’ll even pick two of my favourite posts to feature in Mummy Mondays next week! Please don’t forget to take the time to comment on some other posts.
Mummy Mondays Featured Posts
|You’re doing a good job Mom – Rediscovered Families|
|Meal Planning Monday – Chicken Avocado Carbonara – Flood Proof Mum|
You might also like:
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- Put a Gumnut Baby Under Your Tree This Christmas + WIN - December 10, 2017
- 4 Ways To Raise Earth Loving Eco Kids - December 7, 2017
- What Daily Sanity Saving Habits Do I Have? None of these! - December 3, 2017