So, I have a REALLY bad habit of not preparing my lunch and then come lunch time, I stand and stare at the fridge wondering what on earth to eat and then, in the end, I have something really crappy. Do you do this?
If I go back to when I worked in the city, I remember spending SO MUCH money on buying lunch. The amount of money I could have saved and spent on lovely clothes is ridiculous. Sound familiar?
Anyway, I’ve come across these super easy lunch ideas from Sunny Queen Eggs that I wanted to share with you. Not only are they super simple to make, packed full of protein to keep you fuller for longer, they can be made beforehand. A couple are great for dinners too.
Oh yes, don’t forget these tips when cooking with egg:
- Always sanitise benches and equipment to avoid cross-contamination between raw and cooked products.
- Do not use cracked or dirty eggs.
- Shell eggs, once cracked, should be fully cooked before consumption.
- Always clean your hands thoroughly before and after handling egg and egg products.
If you’re an egg lover like me (sorry if you’re allergic), Sunny Queen have some more great recipes at www.sunnyqueen.com.au.
Welcome back to the regulars and welcome to the first timers! Link up ONE of your fave posts from the last week and don’t forget to visit and comment on some other blogs! Have fun!
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- How Not To Let Your Photos Die A Digital Death + Canon Selphy Giveaway - May 20, 2017
- A Great Fundraiser That Isn’t Chocolate! - May 19, 2017
- The ‘How To’s’ For A Smooth Move with Kids - May 16, 2017