Yesterday I went to the coolest baby shower ever! There were stroller relays, a baby making competition and an ice-cream parlour. And would you believe, the Mummy-to-be was the one responsible for the amazing designs and set up. Everyone keeps telling her that she must go into business one day when the baby is older because her creative flair is truly amazing.
|You could build your own burger, choose your favourite type of bread and take home a bottle of hot sauce!|
|An amazing spread in the ice-cream parlour|
What creative (or whacky) ideas have you seen at baby showers?
- Link up one blog post only
- Link up your funniest/most popular/most interesting post from the last week (or new). It doesn’t have to be about parenting! It can be about funny stuff, self improvement, recipes, home organisation, childhood behaviour, something random and insightful….However, no Kids Crafts Please.
- I will feature two of the most popular posts on next weeks Mummy Mondays. If you are featured, feel free to grab the ‘featured’ button in my right sidebar.
- Please let everyone know you’re linking up with me by displaying my Mummy Mondays button or a link to the linky.
- Most importantly, please share the love and don’t forget to visit and comment on at least a couple of other blogs that have linked up! Be sure to come back at the end of the day to check if other blogs have linked up throughout the day.
Mummy Mondays Featured Bloggers
|Why Date Night Benefits Your Kids by Tenacious Scribbler|
|I Don’t Care What Anyone Says – I Love Your Monday! By Have A Laugh On Me.|
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- 7 Enticing Ideas for a Parents Weekend Away - May 29, 2017
- How Not To Let Your Photos Die A Digital Death + Canon Selphy Giveaway - May 20, 2017
- A Great Fundraiser That Isn’t Chocolate! - May 19, 2017