Did you know that coconut water naturally contains half the sugar of apple juice? Cocobella kids naturally contains around 50% less sugar than leading kids fruit juices and contains no added sugar, no added colours or flavours and no additives or preservatives. Here’s a brand comparision table that Cocobella put together…look at the difference in sugar content! Wow!
Would you like to try this refreshing and healthier new option in your home? I’ve got 5 packs to give away to 5 lucky winners – each prize pack includes 20 x 3 Tetra-Pak’s of Cocobella Kids.
All you have to do to enter is follow the steps in the rafflecopter below, making sure that you answer the all important question because that’s how we judge the winners…the best and most creative answers. Don’t make them boring! And don’t forget, your brilliant answer will only be valid if you complete all steps in the rafflecopter.
And the 5 winners are….
Lauren @ Create Bake Make
All winners have been emailed. Please respond within 3 days to claim your prize.
Disclosure – I was sent samples of Cocobella Kids in exchange for a review. Cocobella also donated the 5 x 20 packs for purpose of running a competition for my readers. I did not receive payment for this review.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open from 27/2/15 until 12am AEST 7/3/15
- The winners will be announced on this blog. Please supply a valid email address. You will have 3 days to respond when I contact you, otherwise the prize will be reassessed.
- The prize is not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash
- The prize will not be replaced in the event that it is stolen, lost or damaged in transit
- The Multitasking Mummy accepts no responsibility for prizes sent by Kids Business Communications
- This competition is open to Australian Residents only (excluding residents of the ACT due to their gaming laws).
- This giveaway is not associated, sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook.
- This giveaway is based on a game of skill and best response that answers the question will be selected as the winner.