I had to whip up a morning tea quickly last week because I couldn’t be bothered going to the shops and I had to bake something with the limited ingredients that were in the cupboard and fridge.
I had a look in my 4 Ingredients No. 2 recipe book and came across the 1, 1, 1, 1 cake (so easy to remember). I had the ingredients but I decided to give the recipe my own little twist. Instead of using the recipe to bake a cake, I turned it into cupcakes and decided to add raspberries to make them Coconut & Raspberry cupcakes. With the addition of the raspberries, these yummy little cupcakes remind me of the raspberry slice my Mum used to make when I was young.
1 cup sifted self-raising flour
1 cup white sugar
1 cup desiccated coconut
1 cup milk
Frozen Raspberries to top
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a cupcake tray with patty/cupcake papers.
- Mix all the ingredients (except raspberries) in a bowl until well combined.
- Add equal amounts of the mixture to the patty/cupcake papers. It should make 10.
- Place 2-3 individual raspberries on the top of each individual cupcake mixture.
- Place in the oven and cook for 35 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
Mummy Mondays Feature Blogs
|A Winter Skincare Guide for Families from Six Little Hearts|
|Caramello Slice from Create Bake Make (I actually made this and all I can say is…YUM!)|