How to make a paper plate Easter Bunny
You will need
2 x paper plates
1 x sheet pink paper
2 black pipe cleaners
1 pink pipe cleaner
1 pink pom pom
1 set eyes
- Apply each cotton ball to a paper plate with some glue.
- Apply the eyes, nose, whiskers and mouth with the glue.
- Cut out the ears with the second paper plate.
- Cut out the pink paper for the inner ear and stick on with glue.
- Adhere the ears to the back of the paper plate. You may need to place something heavy on them for an hour so they stick properly.
- Once the glue is dry, your paper plate Easter Bunny will be ready to display!
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- 7 Enticing Ideas for a Parents Weekend Away - May 29, 2017
- How Not To Let Your Photos Die A Digital Death + Canon Selphy Giveaway - May 20, 2017
- A Great Fundraiser That Isn’t Chocolate! - May 19, 2017