Got chicken breasts? Try this easy feta and prosciutto stuffed chicken breasts recipe!
I found this Feta and Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breast recipes on All Recipes when I was trying to figure out what on earth to do with two chicken breasts, although I have adapted the recipe a little.
This is a very quick and easy dish, no need to be a MasterChef to make this one!
- Two skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of freshly squeezed lemon
- ½ tablespoon of dried Oregano
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2 slices of feta cheese (or enough to cover the breast. I used tomato and herb flavoured feta)
- 2 slices of prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius
- Mix together oil, lemon, oregano, garlic, salt & pepper in a small bowl.
- Make a slit down the side of each breast and slowly slice so it opens like a butterfly.
- Lay the fetta cheese inside the breast.
- Lay the prosciutto on top of the feta.
- Use toothpicks to pin the breast closed.
- Place on a baking dish and pour the oil mixture over the chicken.
- Use a basting brush to coat chicken evenly.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks and you're done!
- Serve with a side of greens.
If you love this feta and prosciutto stuffed chicken breast recipe, don’t forget to check out my chicken, leek and mushroom pie recipe or my famous (well famous in my circle of friends) cheese and bacon cob loaf recipe!
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- 7 Enticing Ideas for a Parents Weekend Away - May 29, 2017
- How Not To Let Your Photos Die A Digital Death + Canon Selphy Giveaway - May 20, 2017
- A Great Fundraiser That Isn’t Chocolate! - May 19, 2017