Got chicken breasts? Try this easy feta and prosciutto stuffed chicken breasts recipe!
I found this Feta and Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breast recipes on All Recipes when I was trying to figure out what on earth to do with two chicken breasts, although I have adapted the recipe a little.
I made this recipe for two people, however, if you want to make it for four simply double the ingredients.
This is a very quick and easy dish, no need to be a MasterChef to make this one!
Feta & Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Author: Eva Lewis
- Two skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of freshly squeezed lemon
- ½ tablespoon of dried Oregano
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2 slices of feta cheese (or enough to cover the breast. I used tomato and herb flavoured feta)
- 2 slices of prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius
- Mix together oil, lemon, oregano, garlic, salt & pepper in a small bowl.
- Make a slit down the side of each breast and slowly slice so it opens like a butterfly.
- Lay the fetta cheese inside the breast.
- Lay the prosciutto on top of the feta.
- Use toothpicks to pin the breast closed.
- Place on a baking dish and pour the oil mixture over the chicken.
- Use a basting brush to coat chicken evenly.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks and you're done!
- Serve with a side of greens.
Eva is the Editor and Owner of The Multitasking Woman - a lifestyle and parenting blog.She always has her fingers in many different pies but wouldn't have it any other way. Eva is a Mum to her 4-year-old son, 2 month old daughter, two chickens, one dog and a fish called Bob and a wife to Mr G. They all live happily in their little cottage on the outskirts of Brisbane.