Got chicken breasts? Try this easy feta and prosciutto stuffed chicken breasts recipe!
I found this Feta and Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breast recipes on All Recipes when I was trying to figure out what on earth to do with two chicken breasts, although I have adapted the recipe a little.
I made this recipe for two people, however, if you want to make it for four simply double the ingredients.
This is a very quick and easy dish, no need to be a MasterChef to make this one!
Feta & Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Author: Eva Lewis
- Two skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of freshly squeezed lemon
- ½ tablespoon of dried Oregano
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2 slices of feta cheese (or enough to cover the breast. I used tomato and herb flavoured feta)
- 2 slices of prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius
- Mix together oil, lemon, oregano, garlic, salt & pepper in a small bowl.
- Make a slit down the side of each breast and slowly slice so it opens like a butterfly.
- Lay the fetta cheese inside the breast.
- Lay the prosciutto on top of the feta.
- Use toothpicks to pin the breast closed.
- Place on a baking dish and pour the oil mixture over the chicken.
- Use a basting brush to coat chicken evenly.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks and you're done!
- Serve with a side of greens.
Eva is the Editor and Owner of The Multitasking Woman. She always has her fingers in many different pies but wouldn't have it any other way. Eva is a freelance writer, a social media manager, a Mum to her six-year-old son, one-year-old daughter, six chickens and Benny the dog and wife to Mr G. They all live happily in their little worker's cottage in Ipswich, Queensland, Australia.
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- 9 Low Carb Snacks That’ll Have You Wanting More (and you can, guilt free) - January 18, 2018
- You say you’re too busy, but are you really? - January 17, 2018
- Indoor Play Centres in Brisbane With Free WiFi: Work While The Kids Play - January 16, 2018