Banana Jaffle Recipes
Banana & Cashew Butter, Banana and Nutella, Banana and Honey
Whenever I’ve made a jaffle, it always seems to be savoury flavours but these combo jaffle fillings certainly make for easy snack recipes, especially if you’re looking for a super quick, healthy snack.
- 6 slices of white or wholemeal bread
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 2 tbsp Cashew butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 bananas (use more or less as desired)
- Spreadable butter
- Preheat a Jaffle maker.
- Spread one side of the 6 slices of bread with butter.
- Spread the other side of each slice with Nutella, Cashew butter and honey respectively.
- Place 2 slices of bread, butter-side down, in the maker. Add in the banana. Top with remaining bread, butter side-up.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden.
- Set aside to cool.
- Slightly cut into halves to serve.
If you love these banana jaffle recipes, why not check out my Banana & Coconut Milk Pops, Banana Bread for the Bellini Intelli or the delightful Flourless White Chocolate Slice with Orange Blossom & Banana!
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- How to Ensure Your Dream Home Doesn’t Turn Into Your Worst Nightmare - March 28, 2017
- S’mores Tarts and Movies – The Perfect Match - March 22, 2017
- Eva Reads I’m Australian Too by Mem Fox - March 17, 2017