Ingredients you’ll need:
- Food colouring of your choice (I used green, yellow, pink and red)
- 1/3 cup Plain flour
- 2 Tablespoons Caster Sugar (refined sugar)
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 tspn Salt
- 4 bowls
|Add the flour, sugar, and salt to a saucepan|
|Add water gradually and whisk ’till smooth.
Turn on the heat and stir until the mixture begins to thicken.
|Pour evenly into four bowls (or plastic cups).|
|Add a couple of drops of food colouring to each and mix.
4 lovely coloured paints!
|And one very happy toddler!|
|Store left over paint in sealed containers in the fridge.
When you use them next, give them a quick stir as the mixture will thicken more.
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- 7 Enticing Ideas for a Parents Weekend Away - May 29, 2017
- How Not To Let Your Photos Die A Digital Death + Canon Selphy Giveaway - May 20, 2017
- A Great Fundraiser That Isn’t Chocolate! - May 19, 2017