Little E has had his fair share of illnesses these past 6 weeks. It started with vomiting and diarrhea, then a full body rash, then severe croup that required hospitalisation, then hand foot & mouth disease and now he’s fighting off a secondary chest infection of conjunctivitis! Oh how I’m looking forward to seeing a healthy and happy little boy who doesn’t look so miserable! It breaks my heart.
I’ve actually felt bad telling people that Little E was sick again in fear of being judged because my son was sick all the time and that I mustn’t be looking after him properly. It wasn’t until I got speaking to mums at playgroup and other friends who told me they went through the same thing and that their children had gone through the same illnesses. I felt somewhat relieved and I learned that what Elliott had gone through was quite common. Perhaps other mums felt the same way I do, perhaps this is why it is not spoken about openly, perhaps this is why I didn’t really know how ‘normal’ what Elliott was going through was?
MUMMY MONDAYS FEATURED POSTS
1. Follow The Multitasking Mummy on Facebook, Pinterest, Google Friend Connect &/or Networked Blogs
2. I would be very appreciative if you could grab the Mummy Mondays button (found in the right sidebar) and post it on your sidebar and/or at the bottom of your post to help share the linkup and get heaps of people involved.
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- 7 Enticing Ideas for a Parents Weekend Away - May 29, 2017
- How Not To Let Your Photos Die A Digital Death + Canon Selphy Giveaway - May 20, 2017
- A Great Fundraiser That Isn’t Chocolate! - May 19, 2017