It’s a little different to others I’ve seen in that it contains apple. In this one I’ve also thrown in baby spinach but you can leave it out.
- 5-6 medium sized potatoes (the ones I used here in the photo were chat potatoes so I used more because they are little)
- Praise Traditional Mayonnaise (or any mayonnaise of your choice - the creamier the better)
- 3 eggs - hard boiled
- 1 apple (your choice of green or red) cut into small 2cm pieces
- ¼ cup fresh chives chopped (I haven't used them in the photo, but I normally do)
- baby spinach (optional - I used it in this photo because I needed my greens)
- Cut the potato into eighths or to your desired size
- Place into saucepan of water and bring to the boil. Boil until potato can be pierced with a knife but does not break apart.
- At the same time in a separate saucepan, hard boil the eggs.
- Strain potatoes into a colander and add to a large serving bowl.
- Once the eggs are boiled, remove from shell and mash in a bowl.
- Add the egg to the potato.
- Add the apple pieces, chopped chives and spinach (optional) to the potato & egg and mix through.
- Add enough mayonnaise to the ingredients until all ingredients are coated when mixed through and are not dry.
- Garnish with chives.
The potato salad is ready to eat!!
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- S’mores Tarts and Movies – The Perfect Match - March 22, 2017
- Eva Reads I’m Australian Too by Mem Fox - March 17, 2017
- 12 Reasons Why I’m A Proud Full Brief Wearing Woman - March 16, 2017