You asked for it, and here it is…a Nutella Brownies recipe! Welcome to a mouthful of fudgey Nutella goodness! I’ve tweaked around with this recipe and this batch pictured was delicious!
- 1 cup of Nutella
- 10 tablespoons self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (I used sunflower oil)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and use a hand mixer to combine.
- Use a dessert spoon to spoon mixture into patty papers. I found that a good heaped dessert spoon was enough for each.
- Place in oven for approximately 20 minutes. As all ovens differ, your brownies should be done when they are firm to touch. Because they are
quite fudgey, if you are using a skewer to test if they are done, it may not necessarily come out clean.
- Leave to cool or eat warm and enjoy the delicious fudginess! They are lovely on their own, with ice cream, sprinkled with icing sugar or if you're adventurous, topped with even more Nutella!
If you love Nutella don’t forget to try my Nutella Ice Blocks!!!
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- How to Ensure Your Dream Home Doesn’t Turn Into Your Worst Nightmare - March 28, 2017
- S’mores Tarts and Movies – The Perfect Match - March 22, 2017
- Eva Reads I’m Australian Too by Mem Fox - March 17, 2017