- Creepy crawlies lurking in the gardens i.e. spiders and snakes in particular (yuk!)
- The hot Queensland sun
- Elliott jumping the fence (we have a wire fence which he could climb if he wanted to)
- Strangers (if I turn my back for 30 seconds, I worry someone could jump over and take him. We are on a corner block).
|Here’s part of our back yard. Unfortunately with little rain the grass is suffering, but there are plenty of gardens for creepy crawlies to hide!|
I was sent a copy of ‘Creating a Garden for your Kids’ by Australian Outdoor Living to review. It’s a FREE eBook available for download here. Although the book wasn’t able to address how to get rid of snakes or strangers, it did have 11 pages of outdoor play ideas and practical tips on making a safe and fun garden.
Download the ebook here and check out the under deck cubby idea on page 8!
Outdoor play ideas on how to get your kids outdoors and yet out of the house!
It’s going to be full of expert advice from top party planners, designers and chefs – perfect for springtime parties, baby showers, birthdays (I’d love to get some ideas for Elliott’s 3rd birthday), I just hope my grass decides to grow back by then and look as luscious as this green grass!
So, do you want to throw the best garden party for all your friends and turn your backyard into an awesome outdoor play area for your kids? Then sign up and download the free eBook here.
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- 7 Enticing Ideas for a Parents Weekend Away - May 29, 2017
- How Not To Let Your Photos Die A Digital Death + Canon Selphy Giveaway - May 20, 2017
- A Great Fundraiser That Isn’t Chocolate! - May 19, 2017