This post is sponsored by Ozsale
My neighbour told me the other day that she noticed I received parcel deliveries quite often. I then admitted to my love of online shopping.
It’s not that I’m addicted to spending money because I’m actually quite frugal, it’s that I love the convenience of it. Not only do I purchase clothes online, I buy gifts and the groceries. I don’t have to conquer the car parks, I don’t have to deal with an unhappy toddler and I can do it at any hour of the day.
I was asked to give Ozsale a little test drive. Who on earth would say no to shopping, right? I didn’t.
I ummed and ahhed about what to buy and in the end I listened to the left side of my brain, went against the right side saying ‘be practical Eva, buy presents, buy something for Elliott and put it away’ and instead, I decided to buy myself some lovely new clothes to add to my dating wardrobe that desperately needed rescuing from the depths of daggy.
Here are the ensembles that I purchased thanks to Ozsale, all for $96 plus $9.95 postage.
1. Jimmy Yoo Multi Galaxy Print Dress $30 2. Jimmy Yoo Yellow Sparkles Dress $25 3. Wild Orchid Blue Print Tunic $29 4. Jimmy Yoo Flower Print Skirt $12
- Convenience of shopping online
- There’s a great variety of womens, mens and kids clothing as well as footwear, homewares and beauty products
- Cheap shipping when you purchase from one sale
- Ozsale gives you access to fashions and labels you wouldn’t normally find at your local shopping center
- Designer labels can be purchased at a fraction of the retail price
- Well packaged
- Affordable and fashionable items
- Shipping and handling is generally charged at $9.95 per branded sales event. For a limited time, Ozsale have reduced the shipping and handling fee from $9.95 down to $6.95.
- If you shop from more than one sale during one checkout, or across multiple orders within the span of one hour and the shipping is discounted to $3 (although I’d like to note that when I did my shopping and originally had items from two separate sales, it did discount the shipping a little but it wasn’t discounted to $3, possibly because I only bought from two sales. This information is from their FAQ section.)
- I was nervous about the sizing and not being able to try it one
- I found it was quite a long time to wait for my order to arrive. I submitted my order 17th September and received it on 15th October because the items had to come internationally. As I understand it, not all sales on Ozsale are from international vendors though.
- If you ever need to return the products, you cannot get a replacement item, you will only receive a credit.
- I avoided buying shoes because some of them were in US sizes whereas I only know my shoe size as a AU 7. The conversions weren’t overly clear.
- When I was looking at the first dress online, it wasn’t apparent that it had the gap between the top and the bottom half. It wasn’t until I took it out of the package that I realised the design was different to what I thought it would be. I wouldn’t normally go for this style but Mr. G likes it so it’s a keeper.
So would I buy on Ozsale again? Of course I would. I am very happy with the clothes I purchased, they fit well and are a perfect addition to my wardrobe. The fact that I can also afford pretty ‘designer’ looking clothes like these is also another reason I would shop on Ozsale again. You may not find what you’re looking for first go, but from my experience, when you do find what you’re after, it’s a very worthwhile find and for a fraction of the price of what you’d pay instore. The way I look at it is, if the clothes don’t end up fitting and you have to return them for a credit, it’s worth the money you’ve saved in the first place.
Do you enjoy shopping online like I do? Have you shopped at Ozsale yet?
I was provided a voucher to purchase the above items to the value of $100 and was given the opportunity to purchase whatever I wished. I also received financial compensation to write this blog post about my experience with Ozsale . This is a sponsored post written in accordance with my disclosure policy which you can find here.
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- 7 Enticing Ideas for a Parents Weekend Away - May 29, 2017
- How Not To Let Your Photos Die A Digital Death + Canon Selphy Giveaway - May 20, 2017
- A Great Fundraiser That Isn’t Chocolate! - May 19, 2017