Paper Plate Craft Ideas
Every Thursday for playgroup I sift through numerous kids craft ideas on Pinterest to come up with something new and last week paper plate craft was the winner, in the form of cute little birdies. Not only did the kids enjoy painting their paper plate birds, they enjoyed making them fly too! I’m pretty sure this was the kids favourite kids craft yet.
All you need is:
- Paper plates
- Coloured paper
- Googley eyes
Simply fold the plate in half, cut a slit in the middle just under the fold. Fold a coloured piece of paper onto itself and then thread it through the slit to form the wings. Paste on the eyes, cut out a beak and a tail and the bird is ready for painting! You could add anything else you like, perhaps glitter or even feathers.
Here are some of the lovely creations after they’ve had a paint job.
Thanks for being part of the Mummy Mondays linky. Here are a few points to follow to ensure the linky runs smoothly:
- Link up one blog post only
- Your post doesn’t have to be about parenting! It can be about funny random stuff, self improvement, recipes, home organisation, childhood behaviour, gardening, hot tips…
- Please let everyone know you’re linking up with me by displaying my Mummy Mondays button (in the sidebar) or include a link.
- Most importantly, please join in and comment on some other blogs.
Today I’m also linking up with One Mother Hen for Open Slather
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- 7 Enticing Ideas for a Parents Weekend Away - May 29, 2017
- How Not To Let Your Photos Die A Digital Death + Canon Selphy Giveaway - May 20, 2017
- A Great Fundraiser That Isn’t Chocolate! - May 19, 2017