Brought to you by Nuffnang and Illooms LED Balloons
Whatever type of party you’re planning, one where you dress up in a Barney Rubble costume or perhaps a 1920’s Gangster & Flapper party in a speakeasy bar, I have the absolute essential party balloons you need to have at your next party…Illooms LED Balloons! The thing that sets Illooms LED Balloons aside from normal balloons is that they have a tiny LED light in each balloon.
I was sent some of these Illooms Balloons to try and WOW did we have a lot of fun! Elliott even loves having the different balloons as night lights in his bedroom.
I’ve put together a short video so you can see some of the balloon designs in action at night time. I think my favourite was the alien balloon but the pink marble balloon was pretty cool too!
Here’s how the Illooms Balloons work:
- Activate the easy-pull tab in the balloon and the light will come on
- Blow up the balloon and use the included measuring tape to ensure you don’t over inflate
- Knot the balloon and enjoy!
Some of the most memorable parties I’ve been to in terms of decorations have been the ones with lovely lights everywhere. The Illooms LED Balloons will bring exactly the same magic, they will ‘light up’ any celebration whether it be to create colourful and ambient lighting or to introduce a bit of fun with smiley face balloons, alien balloons, marble design balloons…you name it, they’ve got it.
The packet indicated the balloons last up to 15 hours but we were very impressed when our balloons were still alight a couple of days after!
You don’t have to search far and wide for these balloons, the good news is that they’re are available at your local Big W, Kmart and Woolworths, just check out the party isle!
You can check out the rest of the cool designs on the Illooms Balloons website HERE.
Video music by www.bensound.com
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- 9 Low Carb Snacks That’ll Have You Wanting More (and you can, guilt free) - January 18, 2018
- You say you’re too busy, but are you really? - January 17, 2018
- Indoor Play Centres in Brisbane With Free WiFi: Work While The Kids Play - January 16, 2018