What did I buy?
- A few packets of coloured pom poms
- Coloured Sticks
- Large coloured plastic buttons
I poured all of the pom poms, sticks and buttons into a plastic container. Elliott’s eyes lit up. I then used an empty formula tin and cut a hole in the lid. Elliott sat there for quite a while trying to pop the pom poms, buttons and sticks through the hole.
What activity is your toddlers favourite?
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- 7 Enticing Ideas for a Parents Weekend Away - May 29, 2017
- How Not To Let Your Photos Die A Digital Death + Canon Selphy Giveaway - May 20, 2017
- A Great Fundraiser That Isn’t Chocolate! - May 19, 2017