What did I buy?
- A few packets of coloured pom poms
- Coloured Sticks
- Large coloured plastic buttons
I poured all of the pom poms, sticks and buttons into a plastic container. Elliott’s eyes lit up. I then used an empty formula tin and cut a hole in the lid. Elliott sat there for quite a while trying to pop the pom poms, buttons and sticks through the hole.
What activity is your toddlers favourite?
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- Put a Gumnut Baby Under Your Tree This Christmas + WIN - December 10, 2017
- 4 Ways To Raise Earth Loving Eco Kids - December 7, 2017
- What Daily Sanity Saving Habits Do I Have? None of these! - December 3, 2017