What an awesome way to celebrate the fact that you can now buy TROLLS on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD – a movie night with S’mores! I’ve got the S’mores recipe right here for you!
I remember having my first S’mores back in November 2015 when I was in San Diego visiting my family. I was told it was something I just HAD to try and I’m glad I did.
S’mores Tarts recipe
- 8 Mission Soft & Fluffy Wraps
- 100g Mini Marshmallows
- 150g milk chocolate bits
- 100g jam
- Use a mug to cut out circles from wraps
- Make a small cut in each wrap circle
- Pull cut edges together to form a small cone and squash the edges
- Push into muffin tin
- Place a small amount of chocolate in the bottom of each wrap cone
- Place in a hot oven at 180° for 3-5mins, removing before the wraps puff
- Place a marshmallow in each wrap cone and put back in oven for a further 3-5mins
- Once marshmallows are puffy/melted, remove from oven and let cool for 5 mins
- Put a small amount of jam in the center of the marshmallow
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the top and let set
Bring home happy, Trolls is new to Blu-ray, DVD & Digital HD, available now!
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- 9 Low Carb Snacks That’ll Have You Wanting More (and you can, guilt free) - January 18, 2018
- You say you’re too busy, but are you really? - January 17, 2018
- Indoor Play Centres in Brisbane With Free WiFi: Work While The Kids Play - January 16, 2018