Tim Tam No Churn Ice Cream
If you were to ask me what my favourite food is, it’d be ice cream, hands down. Oh, how happy I was when I made and then tasted this Tim Tam no churn ice cream recipe for the first time.
So here it is, the recipe for this ultimate deliciousness!
- 300ml thickened cream
- ⅓ of a 400g tin of condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 x Tim Tams (or more if you like)
- Pour the cream, condensed milk and vanilla essence into a bowl.
- Whisk the mixture until stiff peaks form.
- Put Tim Tams in a snaplock bag and bash until they are crushed into crumbs.
- Add the Tim Tams to the cream mixture.
- Fold the Tim Tams through the mixture.
- Pour into a lined loaf tin and spread evenly.
- Cover with glad wrap.
- Put into the freezer and freeze until it freezes to your preferred consistency - approx 3-4 hours.
Pin for later
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- Put a Gumnut Baby Under Your Tree This Christmas + WIN - December 10, 2017
- 4 Ways To Raise Earth Loving Eco Kids - December 7, 2017
- What Daily Sanity Saving Habits Do I Have? None of these! - December 3, 2017