Tim Tam No Churn Ice Cream
If you were to ask me what my favourite food is, it’d be ice cream, hands down. Oh, how happy I was when I made and then tasted this Tim Tam no churn ice cream recipe for the first time.
So here it is, the recipe for this ultimate deliciousness!
- 300ml thickened cream
- ⅓ of a 400g tin of condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 x Tim Tams (or more if you like)
- Pour the cream, condensed milk and vanilla essence into a bowl.
- Whisk the mixture until stiff peaks form.
- Put Tim Tams in a snaplock bag and bash until they are crushed into crumbs.
- Add the Tim Tams to the cream mixture.
- Fold the Tim Tams through the mixture.
- Pour into a lined loaf tin and spread evenly.
- Cover with glad wrap.
- Put into the freezer and freeze until it freezes to your preferred consistency - approx 3-4 hours.
The great thing about this Tim Tam No Churn Ice Cream recipe is that you can add whatever you like to the ice cream. If you prefer Crunchie, go for it! If you prefer Cherry Ripe, give it a shot! It’s so versatile. And if you’re looking to make a larger batch, simply double this recipe.
Pin for later
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- 7 Enticing Ideas for a Parents Weekend Away - May 29, 2017
- How Not To Let Your Photos Die A Digital Death + Canon Selphy Giveaway - May 20, 2017
- A Great Fundraiser That Isn’t Chocolate! - May 19, 2017