Did you see MasterChef on Wednesday night? It was a team challenge where they had to prepare one savoury dish and two sweet dishes to sell at a fete. The yellow team won and what did they make? Blondies!
- 125g butter, chopped coarsely
- 250g white chocolate (I used Nestle Melts)
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup plain flour
- ½ cup self-raising flour
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 150g frozen mixed berries.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease a 23cm-square slab cake pan; line base with baking paper 5cm over two opposite sides.
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Melt the ⅔ of the chocolate melts in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl. Add the butter to the chocolate and combine. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir sugar and eggs into the chocolate butter mixture, then add sifted flours, remaining white chocolate, and berries. Spread the mixture into the pan.
- Bake the blondies for about 40 minutes. Cool in the pan before cutting.
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- How Not To Let Your Photos Die A Digital Death + Canon Selphy Giveaway - May 20, 2017
- A Great Fundraiser That Isn’t Chocolate! - May 19, 2017
- The ‘How To’s’ For A Smooth Move with Kids - May 16, 2017