Did you see MasterChef on Wednesday night? It was a team challenge where they had to prepare one savoury dish and two sweet dishes to sell at a fete. The yellow team won and what did they make? Blondies!
It reminded me that I’d made them before and how absolutely amazing they are. A little bit of crunch on the outside and gooey on the inside. Decadence and yumminess best describes these little mouthfuls of delight!
Here’s the recipe.
White Chocolate & Berry Blondies
Author: Eva Lewis
- 125g butter, chopped coarsely
- 250g white chocolate (I used Nestle Melts)
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup plain flour
- ½ cup self-raising flour
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 150g frozen mixed berries.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease a 23cm-square slab cake pan; line base with baking paper 5cm over two opposite sides.
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Melt the ⅔ of the chocolate melts in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl. Add the butter to the chocolate and combine. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir sugar and eggs into the chocolate butter mixture, then add sifted flours, remaining white chocolate, and berries. Spread the mixture into the pan.
- Bake the blondies for about 40 minutes. Cool in the pan before cutting.
Eva is the Editor and Owner of The Multitasking Woman - a lifestyle and parenting blog.She always has her fingers in many different pies but wouldn't have it any other way. Eva is a Mum to her 4-year-old son, 2 month old daughter, two chickens, one dog and a fish called Bob and a wife to Mr G. They all live happily in their little cottage on the outskirts of Brisbane.
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- 30 Proven Ways to Beat Energy Sucking Overwhelm - July 23, 2017
- The Time My World Stopped But Hope Keeps Me Going - July 17, 2017
- Super Elliott Reviews The Nerf Nitro Longshot Smash - July 17, 2017