Elliott’s 2nd birthday is coming next month and I’m having a small party with family and some of Elliott’s little friends. I’ve decided on a car themed birthday party because of Elliott’s love for cars and one of the things I’ve been thinking about is the all important, party bags.
I’m personally am not a big fan of Elliott eating sweets or drinking anything but milk and water and so, therefore, I would like to have party bags free of sweets. I’m sure a lot of other parents would be much happier with a healthier alternative. I’m still a little undecided as to whether we have party bags containing a few of the items in the list, a lucky dip or an individual item with a ‘thank-you’ note attached to it. I’ve brainstormed a small list of ideas that would be perfect as either one of these three things and that fit the car theme.
2. Colouring in pages – In the theme of the party, rolled up and tied with a string.
3. Crayons & a notebook – I could even melt down the crayons into car shapes.
6. Bubbles – One of those stick bubble blowers for $1 would be great with a thank-you note attached.
7. Mini pull back cars – you can buy these in bulk on ebay for 50c each.
8. Play dough – Green, Red & Orange like a traffic light packaged up in a cellophane bag.
10. A Mini paint set
What ‘lolly free’ ideas do you have for a party bag?
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- My Guide To The Best Stretch Mark Creams Available In Australia - August 6, 2018
- I Have High-Functioning Bipolar. This Is What It Looks Like. - August 2, 2018
- 6 Of The Best Places To Work In Australia – Companies That Have Women’s Backs - July 30, 2018