I never ever thought there would come a time that I’d love wearing full briefs. All those jokes of big ‘grandma undies’ hanging on the line, I vowed that I’d never go there. I remember thinking how unsexy they were and that I’d never be caught dead in a pair.
- I can no longer stand the g-string up your bum feeling. I don’t know how I ever thought it was comfortable.
- My bum is now twice the size of what it was back when I was 21 so that is another reason NOT to wear g-strings.
- I can’t wear hipster undies anymore because I have a muffin top aka. Kangaroo pouch since having kids. Hipster undies with overhang just don’t help with smooth lines under clothes!
- Full briefs are great for relatively smooth lines when I wear certain types of clothes and fabrics because I can cover my stomach and not cut it off!
- Full briefs are also great for when I don’t feel like being permanently sucked in with spanks, they give a bit more breathing space.
- Full briefs partially suck in my mummy tummy.
- Full briefs don’t dig in and leave me with marks because they’re cutting into my extra flab.
- I no longer care about what my underwear looks like, I’m all about feeling comfortable.
- I love the fact that I can buy a pack of 5 full briefs for $12. It’s a bargain. My budget for nice underwear no longer exists.
- I love the fact that when I’m going through a stupid bloaty period, full briefs help to conceal the fact.
- Full briefs make me look like I’ve lost weight when I really haven’t.
- The bum in full briefs is actually large enough to cover my bum!
Tell me, are you a proud full brief wearing woman, too?
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- 11 Things Not To Say To A Woman With Mental Illness - October 23, 2017
- Eva Reads There’s a Big Green Frog in the Toilet by Anh Do - October 18, 2017
- Golden Turmeric Elixr and Matcha Elixir – My New Fave Coffee Alternatives - October 15, 2017