Here are some of the ways I come up with fresh content ideas for both my blogs and they might just help give you a little bit of inspiration.
- Read the newspaper
- Read magazines
- Talk to people. What topic was everyone talking about at mothers group or your local social club?
- Listen to the radio
- Write about everyday experiences
- Trending topics – what’s in the news? These types of topics are great because they are timely and relevant.
- Join a blogging challenge that provides blogging prompts
- Go back and see if you can update and re-write and old blog post
- Write a part 2 or part 3 to an older blog post
- Do a hashtag search on twitter and see what others are writing about
- Have a look at what hashtags are trending
- Crowdsource – ask your audience what they’d like to read about
- If you keep notes like I do, have a look back through them and see if there’s anything juicy you could share.
- Write a ‘how to’ post
- Write a ‘Top 10’ post
- Have a look at what influential bloggers in your niche are writing about and put your spin on it
- Look at what posts are driving the most traffic to your blog and write another one similar.
- Write about something on television that made you think
- Search for ‘Blog Post Ideas’ in Google and you’ll find heaps of websites with actual ideas
- Have a look on forums related to your niche and see what questions are often asked
There you go. I’m certain you can churn out plenty of awesome blog posts with this list of ideas!
Are there any other ways you come up with blog post ideas that aren’t on this list?
image by Jusben on morguefile.com
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- How To Conquer Paper Clutter With Big W Stationery - July 16, 2018
- Mindfulness for Mums: How to Achieve Slow and Calm in 5 Minutes - July 15, 2018
- 9 Kmart Vinyl Adhesive Hacks To Transform Your Home Decor For Less - June 25, 2018