If I go back to when I worked in the city, I remember spending SO MUCH money on buying lunch. The amount of money I could have saved and spent on lovely clothes is ridiculous. Sound familiar?
Anyway, I’ve come across these super easy lunch ideas from Sunny Queen Eggs that I wanted to share with you. Not only are they super simple to make, packed full of protein to keep you fuller for longer, they can be made beforehand. A couple are great for dinners too.
Oh yes, don’t forget these tips when cooking with egg:
- Always sanitise benches and equipment to avoid cross-contamination between raw and cooked products.
- Do not use cracked or dirty eggs.
- Shell eggs, once cracked, should be fully cooked before consumption.
- Always clean your hands thoroughly before and after handling egg and egg products.
If you’re an egg lover like me (sorry if you’re allergic), Sunny Queen has some more great recipes at www.sunnyqueen.com.au.
Keen to start going plastic free? Check out my rubbish free lunchbox ideas.
- 5 Awesome Staycation Ideas To Keep Kids Entertained And You Sane - April 9, 2020
- 12 Ways To Be More Positive While Stuck At Home + Printable Mantras - April 4, 2020
- 54 Self Care Strategies For When Self-Isolation Is Just Too Much - April 1, 2020