So why is this Bellini Intelli Recipe healthy? It’s because it has no added sugar, no eggs, it is dairy-free and it’s gluten free!
The other thing that’s great about it is it’s no bake and you can freeze it. I froze this and brought it out when my mum visited for coffee and she asked if I’d made it that day….I said yes.
- 250g dried aprictos
- 1 cup desiccated coconut, plus a bit extra to sprinkle on top
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Line a slice tray or rectangular plastic container with baking paper.
- Soak the apricots in water for about an hour.
- Drain the apricots and place them along with all of the ingredients into your Bellini Intelli bowl. If you don't have a Bellini, simply place all ingredients into a food processor or stick mixer.
- Use the Bellini's pulse function until the mixture resembles a breadcrumb type texture.
- Pour the mixture into the tray/container and press it in, pushing it to all corners.
- Sprinkle the extra coconut on top.
- Put into the refrigerator and leave for about 3 hours or overnight for best results.
- Cut into slices.
- Enjoy a healthy treat!
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- How To Commit To Your Fitness Goals And Feel A Million Bucks - March 22, 2018
- How To Find Your Perfect Side Hustle - March 12, 2018
- The Infobesity Epidemic: How to Avoid Information Overload - March 12, 2018