Thai Green Curry would have to be my ULTIMATE favourite dish. I love the aromas, I love the heat, I love the sweet and I love the hint of sour.
Best of all, I’ve worked out how to make it in my Bellini Intelli Kitchenmaster and I couldn’t be happier! I’ve included both the Bellini Intelli Recipe and Conventional Recipe for this scrumptious Thai Green Curry. Enjoy!
Bellini Intelli Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of green curry paste
- 1 cup of lite coconut cream
- 100g green beans, topped and tailed and cut in half
- 3 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 400g diced chicken breasts (works out to be 2 breasts)
- ½ cup washed coriander leaves
- Add the butterfly mixer implement to the Bellini Bowl and then add the coconut cream
- Mix on speed 1 at 100°C for 5 minutes
- Add the fish sauce, curry paste and chicken to the bowl and mix on speed 1 at 100°C for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to 80°C and continue mixing on speed 1 for another 5 minutes.
- Add the green beans and mix for 3 minutes on speed 1 at 80°C
- Stop and remove the lid (careful, it's hot) and add the coriander and combine for 2 minutes on speed 1 at 60°C.
- Serve on top of steamed jasmine and garnish with coriander leaves.
Same as above.
- Add the coconut cream to a deep base fry pan or saucepan.
- Bring to the boil on medium heat.
- Once the coconut milk has been brought to the boil, add the fish sauce, curry paste, chicken and stir.
- Let the mixture simmer for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, adding the green beans half way.
- Add 3/4 of the coriander with 2 minutes left and mix through.
- Serve on top of steamed jasmine rice and garnish with coriander.
For more of my Bellini Intelli Recipes, click here.
Pin for later
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- How To Clean A Messy House When You Don’t Know Where To Start - July 19, 2018
- How To Conquer Paper Clutter With Big W Stationery - July 16, 2018
- Mindfulness for Mums: How to Achieve Slow and Calm in 5 Minutes - July 15, 2018