Thai Green Curry would have to be my ULTIMATE favourite dish. I love the aromas, I love the heat, I love the sweet and I love the hint of sour.
Best of all, I’ve worked out how to make it in my Bellini Intelli Kitchenmaster and I couldn’t be happier! I’ve included both the Bellini Intelli Recipe and Conventional Recipe for this scrumptious Thai Green Curry. Enjoy!
Bellini Intelli Recipe
Thai Green Curry
- 2 tablespoons of green curry paste
- 1 cup of lite coconut cream
- 100 g green beans topped and tailed and cut in half
- 3 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 400 g diced chicken breasts works out to be 2 breasts
- 1/2 cup washed coriander leaves
- Add the butterfly mixer implement to the Bellini Bowl and then add the coconut cream
- Mix on speed 1 at 100°C for 5 minutes
- Add the fish sauce, curry paste and chicken to the bowl and mix on speed 1 at 100°C for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to 80°C and continue mixing on speed 1 for another 5 minutes.
- Add the green beans and mix for 3 minutes on speed 1 at 80°C
- Stop and remove the lid (careful, it's hot) and add the coriander and combine for 2 minutes on speed 1 at 60°C.
- Serve on top of steamed jasmine and garnish with coriander leaves.
Same as above.
- Add the coconut cream to a deep base fry pan or saucepan.
- Bring to the boil on medium heat.
- Once the coconut milk has been brought to the boil, add the fish sauce, curry paste, chicken and stir.
- Let the mixture simmer for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, adding the green beans half way.
- Add 3/4 of the coriander with 2 minutes left and mix through.
- Serve on top of steamed jasmine rice and garnish with coriander.
For more of my Bellini Intelli Recipes, click here.
Pin for later