I made these last Easter and didn’t get around to sharing them on the blog! They are super easy to make, there are only three ingredients needed and everyone loves them!
Chocolate Easter Nests Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Makes approx. 12 nests
- 1 x 250g Cadbury Milk Chocolate Melts
- 1 x 100g packet Changs fried noodles
- Approx. 40 small chocolate easter eggs or candy covered eggs
- 12 patty papers
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over gently simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Remove from the heat, add the noodles and stir to coat with chocolate.
- Using 2 spoons make 12 noodle nests by placing the chocolate noodle mix into the individual patty papers.
- Place the small eggs on top of the nest.
- Allow to set and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Seriously, these are the easiest Easter treat to make if you’re time poor. I can’t believe Easter is only a few weeks away, where has this year gone!
Link up here, one post only and don’t forget to comment on some other posts too!
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- How To Ask For (And Score) The Promotion You Deserve - February 19, 2018
- Fun Ways To De-Stress When You Can’t Leave Your Desk - February 13, 2018
- 8 Practical Minimalist Living Tips For Calm and Happiness - February 12, 2018