We’ve got a stash of paper plates at home and a huge container full of cottonballs still left over from the baby shower gifts I received before Elliott was born (I think I received 3 or 4 bags full of cotton balls). So, with Easter upon us, I decided to make this paper plate Easter Bunny.
How to make a paper plate Easter Bunny
You will need
2 x paper plates
1 x sheet pink paper
2 black pipe cleaners
1 pink pipe cleaner
1 pink pom pom
1 set eyes
- Apply each cotton ball to a paper plate with some glue.
- Apply the eyes, nose, whiskers and mouth with the glue.
- Cut out the ears with the second paper plate.
- Cut out the pink paper for the inner ear and stick on with glue.
- Adhere the ears to the back of the paper plate. You may need to place something heavy on them for an hour so they stick properly.
- Once the glue is dry, your paper plate Easter Bunny will be ready to display!
Eva is the Editor and Owner of The Multitasking Woman. She always has her fingers in many different pies but wouldn't have it any other way. Eva is a freelance writer, a social media manager, a Mum to her six-year-old son, one-year-old daughter, six chickens and Benny the dog and wife to Mr G. They all live happily in their little worker's cottage in Ipswich, Queensland, Australia.
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- My Guide To The Best Stretch Mark Creams Available In Australia - August 6, 2018
- I Have High-Functioning Bipolar. This Is What It Looks Like. - August 2, 2018
- 6 Of The Best Places To Work In Australia – Companies That Have Women’s Backs - July 30, 2018