We’ve got a stash of paper plates at home and a huge container full of cottonballs still left over from the baby shower gifts I received before Elliott was born (I think I received 3 or 4 bags full of cotton balls). So, with Easter upon us, I decided to make this paper plate Easter Bunny.
How to make a paper plate Easter Bunny
You will need
2 x paper plates
1 x sheet pink paper
2 black pipe cleaners
1 pink pipe cleaner
1 pink pom pom
1 set eyes
- Apply each cotton ball to a paper plate with some glue.
- Apply the eyes, nose, whiskers and mouth with the glue.
- Cut out the ears with the second paper plate.
- Cut out the pink paper for the inner ear and stick on with glue.
- Adhere the ears to the back of the paper plate. You may need to place something heavy on them for an hour so they stick properly.
- Once the glue is dry, your paper plate Easter Bunny will be ready to display!
Eva is the Editor and Owner of The Multitasking Woman - a lifestyle and parenting blog.She always has her fingers in many different pies but wouldn't have it any other way. Eva is a Mum to her 4-year-old son, 2 month old daughter, two chickens, one dog and a fish called Bob and a wife to Mr G. They all live happily in their little cottage on the outskirts of Brisbane.
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- Eva Reads There’s a Big Green Frog in the Toilet by Anh Do - October 18, 2017
- Golden Turmeric Elixr and Matcha Elixir – My New Fave Coffee Alternatives - October 15, 2017
- School Mum Friends and Why I Feel Like I’m Dating Again - October 9, 2017