This giveaway is sponsored by eatnow.com.au
Win a $50 EatNow.com.au Voucher
How many times have you said ‘stuff it’ to cooking and got takeaway instead? How good would it be to not have to cook or pay for your next takeaway meal, and be able to order it online and have it delivered to your door? Awesome, right? Introducing Eat Now takeaway delivery online!
Enter now for your chance to win a $50 Eat Now Voucher so this can be you!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And the Winner is
Sarah de Vries
You will be sent an email with the voucher details. Thanks for entering!
Feeling lucky? Eat Now has also launched a Best Eats Awards. You have the chance to win a foodie holiday to Mexico, Italy or Morocco simply by voting for your favourite dish at your local restaurant. Anyone can enter with no obligation to purchase. Runners up can win one of 10 x $250 EatNow vouchers to feed on extra servings of their faves! Entries close October 10 and you can only vote once, so choose your favourite chews and vote now!
Enter Now at eatnow.com.au/besteats
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open from now until Tuesday 30th September 2014 12am Australian EST
2. The winner will be announced on this blog. Please supply a valid email address. You will have 3 days to respond, otherwise the prize will be reassessed.
3. The prize is not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash
4. The prize will not be replaced in the event that it is stolen, lost or damaged in transit
5. The Multitasking Mummy accepts no responsibility for prizes sent by First.
6. This competition is open to Australian Residents only (excluding residents of the ACT due to their gaming laws).
7. This giveaway is not associated, sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook.
8. This giveaway is based on a game of skill and the ten most creative responses will be selected as the winner.
You can see my disclosure policy here
Eva is the Editor and Owner of The Multitasking Woman - a lifestyle and parenting blog.She always has her fingers in many different pies but wouldn't have it any other way. Eva is a Mum to her 4-year-old son, 2 month old daughter, two chickens, one dog and a fish called Bob and a wife to Mr G. They all live happily in their little cottage on the outskirts of Brisbane.
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
Comment with Facebook