I’ve made it twice now and it doesn’t last long. It actually reminds me of the taste and texture of good old chocolate crackles, but it’s way healthier, more delicious and completely guilt free!
Choc protein snack bars recipe
Healthy Choc Protein Snack Bars
Author: Eva Lewis
- 2 cups pitted dates
- ¾ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 2.5 tablespoons coconut oil
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor.
- Blitz until the mixture gets moist and smooth and clumps up.
- If it still looks a little dry, add a tiny amount of water to the mixture.
- You should still be able to see pieces of nuts and seeds throughout the mixture.
- Place the mixture into a square or rectangular Tupperware container or slice tray that is lined with baking paper.
- Using your hands, press the mixture into the container or tray to cover the bottom evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- These are best enjoyed cold or frozen.
- Keep them stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
Eva is the Editor and Owner of The Multitasking Woman. She always has her fingers in many different pies but wouldn't have it any other way. Eva is a freelance writer, a social media manager, a Mum to her six-year-old son, one-year-old daughter, six chickens and Benny the dog and wife to Mr G. They all live happily in their little worker's cottage in Ipswich, Queensland, Australia.
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- How To Find Your Perfect Side Hustle - March 12, 2018
- The Infobesity Epidemic: How to Avoid Information Overload - March 12, 2018
- Decorate On A Dime: Ways To Spruce Up Your Space On A Budget - March 6, 2018