Ingredients you’ll need:
- Food colouring of your choice (I used green, yellow, pink and red)
- 1/3 cup Plain flour
- 2 Tablespoons Caster Sugar (refined sugar)
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 tspn Salt
- 4 bowls
|Add the flour, sugar, and salt to a saucepan|
|Add water gradually and whisk ’till smooth.
Turn on the heat and stir until the mixture begins to thicken.
|Pour evenly into four bowls (or plastic cups).|
|Add a couple of drops of food colouring to each and mix.
4 lovely coloured paints!
|And one very happy toddler!|
|Store left over paint in sealed containers in the fridge.
When you use them next, give them a quick stir as the mixture will thicken more.
Eva is the Editor and Owner of The Multitasking Woman - a lifestyle and parenting blog.She always has her fingers in many different pies but wouldn't have it any other way. Eva is a Mum to her 4-year-old son, 2 month old daughter, two chickens, one dog and a fish called Bob and a wife to Mr G. They all live happily in their little cottage on the outskirts of Brisbane.
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- Eva Reads There’s a Big Green Frog in the Toilet by Anh Do - October 18, 2017
- Golden Turmeric Elixr and Matcha Elixir – My New Fave Coffee Alternatives - October 15, 2017
- School Mum Friends and Why I Feel Like I’m Dating Again - October 9, 2017