Ingredients you’ll need:
- Food colouring of your choice (I used green, yellow, pink and red)
- 1/3 cup Plain flour
- 2 Tablespoons Caster Sugar (refined sugar)
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 tspn Salt
- 4 bowls
|Add the flour, sugar, and salt to a saucepan|
|Add water gradually and whisk ’till smooth.
Turn on the heat and stir until the mixture begins to thicken.
|Pour evenly into four bowls (or plastic cups).|
|Add a couple of drops of food colouring to each and mix.
4 lovely coloured paints!
|And one very happy toddler!|
|Store left over paint in sealed containers in the fridge.
When you use them next, give them a quick stir as the mixture will thicken more.
Eva is the Editor and Owner of The Multitasking Woman. She always has her fingers in many different pies but wouldn't have it any other way. Eva is a freelance writer, a social media manager, a Mum to her six-year-old son, one-year-old daughter, six chickens and Benny the dog and wife to Mr G. They all live happily in their little worker's cottage in Ipswich, Queensland, Australia.
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- 9 Low Carb Snacks That’ll Have You Wanting More (and you can, guilt free) - January 18, 2018
- You say you’re too busy, but are you really? - January 17, 2018
- Indoor Play Centres in Brisbane With Free WiFi: Work While The Kids Play - January 16, 2018