This page may contain compensated links. For more information read our disclosure policy here.
At Master E’s monster truck party, the monster truck cookies were a definite hit! It was at the ‘refuelling station’ where party goers could give a monster truck a new coat of paint and fancy design at the paint shop.
All it took was a simple cookie recipe (below), this monster truck cookie cutter, these pre-made icing tubes from Dr Oetker and some clear cellophane bags so the monster truck cookie creations could be taken home. You simply couldn’t keep the kids away from this area of the party!
How to make monster truck cookies
- 250g butter – softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2½ cups self-raising flour
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Beat the butter and sugar with a beater until it is light and fluffy.
- Sift the flour into the mix and fold it into the butter mixture in two batches.
- Knead the dough lightly on a floured surface until smooth.
- Wrap the dough in cling wrap and chill for 1 hour.
- Take the amount of dough you need and roll out to about 1cm thickness.
- Cut out the shapes using the monster truck cookie cutter.
- Place the cookies on a lined baking tray.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C until lightly golden (about 10 minutes).
- Cool on a wire rack.
- If you have any dough left over, you can freeze it.
- Depending on the size of your cookie cutter, you will get approximately 15 cookies.
Buy the Monster Truck Cookie Cutter >> here
Buy the cellophane gift bags >> here
Now you’ve got the monster truck cookies sorted, don’t forget to check out my post here for more monster truck party ideas including party games and the monster truck cake!
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- My Guide To The Best Stretch Mark Creams Available In Australia - August 6, 2018
- I Have High-Functioning Bipolar. This Is What It Looks Like. - August 2, 2018
- 6 Of The Best Places To Work In Australia – Companies That Have Women’s Backs - July 30, 2018