To me these are all somewhat boring, but hey, they might give you a bit of a laugh or perhaps make you see me in a completely different light (not worse I hope). When I first started writing the list I had about 14 and then all of these other ones decided to roll out, I never thought there’d be so many!
My micro confessions:
- I sleep in until 7am every morning. I am not a morning person although I’ve tried really hard to wake up early, I even wrote a post about how I am going to become an early riser. Ah…whoops, that definitely hasn’t happened yet.
- I can turn my ears inside out, it’s quite a party trick.
- I’m a nail biter and would never ever make a good hand model.
- About 10 years ago I applied for the Air Force as a Logistics Officer. I didn’t get in because I took too long on the aptitude test. I was only listening to the instructor who said ‘take your time, it’s better to be accurate’. Yeah, that didn’t work…probably for the best though.
- I don’t exercise but know I really need to start.
- I am not a very strong swimmer. Although I can swim, I really don’t like doing it.
- I read magazines from back to front on most occasions.
- I wish I could play the guitar and be in a band. I often imagine myself on stage rocking it out.
- I have two tattoos. You can see them here and here if you like.
- I have a bit of a thing for fast cars.
- I like to sing really loud and pretend that I’m actually good at it.
- I’m a little bit of a road rager and get easily pissed off at dickheads on the road. This has nothing to do with point 10.
- I came 2nd in a dance competition at a pub. I think I was about 18. Does Club-121 ring any bells for Brisbane peeps?
- I sometimes have one too many glasses of wine of an evening. Come on, I’m not the only one, right?
- I get easily frustrated.
- I am not overly organised, although I’d like to be.
- I don’t meal plan (yet)
- I often feed Elliott a dinner consisting of porridge and/or yoghurt, banana, toast…because often, that’s all he will eat.
- There are some weeks when I don’t vacuum , it’s just when I get the time to.
- I have three baskets full of washing waiting to be put away and they’ve been sitting in my bedroom like that for weeks.
- I don’t iron.
- We have takeaway on average once a week because I always have a night a week where I simply couldn’t be bothered and neither can Mr. G.
- I often have really crappy days where I just feel like crying and giving up, life isn’t always peachy.
- I don’t do a regular grocery shop on the same day every week, at the moment it’s been whenever I have time or when we need particular grocery items.
- I don’t have a line up of posts waiting to be published to my blog. Most of the time I rely on something popping into my mind and I write about it on the spot.
- I had a Virtual Assistant helping me with my blog (and other aspects of my business) up until the beginning of March, she set up my blog posts and scheduled my social media. My accountant told me I couldn’t afford her anymore so I had to let her go. Now I’m trying to do it all myself and it’s not easy….running a business, writing a blog, being a mum, being a wife, maintaining a house. That is why my Facebook page has become a little less interesting. But, I’m working on it!
- I believe in ghosts.
- I’ve seen a ghost.
- I also believe in aliens.
- I suffer from depression but have been successfully managing it. There are times when it’s tough, my husband shared his perspective here.
Nothing interesting really, nothing I’d really come out with in a general conversation, just a little bit more about me I guess, but from a bit of a ‘quirky’ (and some serious) perspective.
Want to share a little ‘micro-confession’ of your own?
You know the drill! Link up one post here and share some comment love on some other blogs that have linked up.
Today I’m also linking up with My Home Truths for ‘I Must Confess’.
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- 9 Low Carb Snacks That’ll Have You Wanting More (and you can, guilt free) - January 18, 2018
- You say you’re too busy, but are you really? - January 17, 2018
- Indoor Play Centres in Brisbane With Free WiFi: Work While The Kids Play - January 16, 2018