It seems to happen every year, Fathers Day comes around and I leave the gifts and organising to the very last minute! With less than one week left, I still wouldn’t have a clue what we are doing and I haven’t even thought about gifts for Mr. G or both grand fathers (bad Mummy/Wife!), so I have a feeling that this time around we’re going to get crafting and creative.
Because I’m not a very creative Mummy, I’ve done a little research to find some nifty ideas for Elliott and I to work on this week and I thought I’d share them for those of you who are in the same situation! I think my favourites are the Golf Printables – perfect for my Dad (and Opa) the golf fanatic. Are you ready for Fathers Day?
Dad’s Stach from Print Your Party
Free Father’s Day Printable Questionnaire from The Crafting Chicks
Free Fathers’ Day Barbeque Recipe & Craft from Teacher Mom of 3
Dad’s Nuts & Bolts from First Grade Garden
Free Printable Father’s Day Cards from We Love to Illustrate
Free Printable Golf Score Card Matchbook, Retro Soda Bottles & Golf Tee Jar from Kristine Mckay Designs
Dip Its for Dads from Gunny Sack
I Love You This Much Card from A Day In My Life
1. Follow TheMultitasking Mummy on either Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs or all of them!
2. Either use a backlink in your blog post to The Multitasking Mummy blog or Grab the Mummy Mondays button(found in the right sidebar) and use it on your post or somewhere on your blog to get the word out about the linky. The more the merrier I say!
– See more at: https://themultitaskingwoman.com.au/#sthash.SIxXDYOn.dpuf
MUMMY MONDAYS FEATURED POSTS
|Kids in the Kitchen: Making Fruit Skewers – Danya Banya|
|Treasuring the Precious Moments with Your Children – Rediscovered Families|
- Follow TheMultitasking Mummy on either Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs or all of them!
- Either use a backlink in your blog post to The Multitasking Mummy blog or grab the Mummy Mondays button (found in the right sidebar) and use it on your post or somewhere on your blog to get the word out about the linky. The more the merrier I say!
- Add your post URL to the linky below.
- Visit the blogs of your fellow MM’s and leave some lovely comments. If you can’t visit all of the blogs, pick a number of blogs you can commit to reading and leave some comment love. There are some lovely bloggers from the USA that join us so don’t forget to pop back and check our their posts as they are a day behind!
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- How To Find Your Perfect Side Hustle - March 12, 2018
- The Infobesity Epidemic: How to Avoid Information Overload - March 12, 2018
- Decorate On A Dime: Ways To Spruce Up Your Space On A Budget - March 6, 2018