1 cob loaf
250g cream cheese
1 cup grated cheese
1 cup mozarella cheese
1 cup cream
1 onion, chopped finely
100g chopped bacon
Cut the top off the cob loaf and make a hole in the loaf by pulling out the bread in chunks. Keep the lid and bread aside.
I a bowl, mix together the ingredients. Place the loaf on a baking tray, pour in the mixture and bake at 180 degrees celcius for 30 minutes, stirring occassionaly. Place the lid back on the loaf and place the bread chunks around the loaf and bake for a further 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and indulge in this amazing cheesy delight!
1. Follow The Multitasking Mummy on Facebook, Google &/or Networked Blogs
2. Add your post URL to the linky
3. Grab the Mummy Mondays button (found in the right sidebar) and post it on your sidebar and/or at the bottom of your post to help share the linkup and get heaps of people involved.
4. Visit the blogs of your fellow MM’s and leave some lovely comments. If you can’t visit all of the blogs, pick a number of blogs you can commit to reading and leave some comment love.
Eva x – See more at: https://themultitaskingwoman.com/search/label/Mummy%20Mondays#sthash.CGMc2l5s.dpuf
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- Fun Ways To De-Stress When You Can’t Leave Your Desk - February 13, 2018
- 8 Practical Minimalist Living Tips For Calm and Happiness - February 12, 2018
- How To Save The Earth With A Rubbish Free Lunch Box - February 9, 2018