This Cheese & Bacon Cob Loaf is one of our favourites in the Multitasking Mummy house and has been a hit at many get-togethers, you’ve got to try it!
1 cob loaf
250g cream cheese
1 cup grated cheese
1 cup mozarella cheese
1 cup cream
1 onion, chopped finely
100g chopped bacon
Cut the top off the cob loaf and make a hole in the loaf by pulling out the bread in chunks. Keep the lid and bread aside.
I a bowl, mix together the ingredients. Place the loaf on a baking tray, pour in the mixture and bake at 180 degrees celcius for 30 minutes, stirring occassionaly. Place the lid back on the loaf and place the bread chunks around the loaf and bake for a further 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and indulge in this amazing cheesy delight!
Link up your blog with Mummy Mondays! There is no particular theme, simply link up your post from the previous week or a new one for today. There are just a couple of incy wincy things I ask you to do to participate and make this heaps of fun:
1. Follow The Multitasking Mummy on Facebook, Google &/or Networked Blogs
2. Add your post URL to the linky
3. Grab the Mummy Mondays button (found in the right sidebar) and post it on your sidebar and/or at the bottom of your post to help share the linkup and get heaps of people involved.
4. Visit the blogs of your fellow MM’s and leave some lovely comments. If you can’t visit all of the blogs, pick a number of blogs you can commit to reading and leave some comment love.
Eva x – See more at: https://themultitaskingwoman.com.au/search/label/Mummy%20Mondays#sthash.CGMc2l5s.dpuf
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- How To Get Rid Of Brain Fog For Good - January 17, 2020
- 5 Useful Calming Strategies That Will Quieten An Overactive Mind - December 23, 2019
- Setting Goals For 2020: Ideas To Make Your Year Remarkable - December 5, 2019