What did I buy?
- A few packets of coloured pom poms
- Coloured Sticks
- Large coloured plastic buttons
I poured all of the pom poms, sticks and buttons into a plastic container. Elliott’s eyes lit up. I then used an empty formula tin and cut a hole in the lid. Elliott sat there for quite a while trying to pop the pom poms, buttons and sticks through the hole.
What activity is your toddlers favourite?
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- Kid Friendly Lennox Head Accommodation at Reflections Holiday Parks - November 23, 2017
- Electricity Tariffs for Dummies aka. Me. - November 22, 2017
- Why Isn’t Mum In The Photo? - November 21, 2017