What an awesome way to celebrate the fact that you can now buy TROLLS on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD – a movie night with S’mores! I’ve got the S’mores recipe right here for you!
I remember having my first S’mores back in November 2015 when I was in San Diego visiting my family. I was told it was something I just HAD to try and I’m glad I did.
S’mores Tarts recipe
- 8 Mission Soft & Fluffy Wraps
- 100g Mini Marshmallows
- 150g milk chocolate bits
- 100g jam
- Use a mug to cut out circles from wraps
- Make a small cut in each wrap circle
- Pull cut edges together to form a small cone and squash the edges
- Push into muffin tin
- Place a small amount of chocolate in the bottom of each wrap cone
- Place in a hot oven at 180° for 3-5mins, removing before the wraps puff
- Place a marshmallow in each wrap cone and put back in oven for a further 3-5mins
- Once marshmallows are puffy/melted, remove from oven and let cool for 5 mins
- Put a small amount of jam in the center of the marshmallow
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the top and let set
Bring home happy, Trolls is new to Blu-ray, DVD & Digital HD, available now!
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- How To Ask For (And Score) The Promotion You Deserve - February 19, 2018
- Fun Ways To De-Stress When You Can’t Leave Your Desk - February 13, 2018
- 8 Practical Minimalist Living Tips For Calm and Happiness - February 12, 2018