Chocolate Weetbix Slice
This weetbix slice is my ultimate favourite thing to bake if I have limited time and when I’m looking to bake something with basic ingredients that are always in my fridge and pantry . This chocolate weetbix slice disappeared in an instant at playgroup and Mr. G, a man without much of a sweet tooth, loves it too. Best of all, you can freeze it.
- 1 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 125 grams butter, melted
- 1 cup crushed weetbix
Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the melted butter and mix well. Press the mixture into a slice tin, bake for 15 minutes in a moderate oven. Let the slice cool and ice with chocolate icing (see recipe below).
Chocolate Icing Recipe
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
Sift icing sugar and cocoa into a bowl. Add soft butter and milk. Mix on low speed with an electric mixer until the ingredients are combined and then medium speed for a further minute. Ice the chocolate slice and enjoy!
Do you have a Bellini Intelli Kitchen Master? Yes? Great! You might like to check out my Bellini Recipes then!
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- My Guide To The Best Stretch Mark Creams Available In Australia - August 6, 2018
- I Have High-Functioning Bipolar. This Is What It Looks Like. - August 2, 2018
- 6 Of The Best Places To Work In Australia – Companies That Have Women’s Backs - July 30, 2018