At age 3 and a half, Elliott is coming up with some absolute pearlers, those things he says that have Mr. G and I looking at eachother saying ‘what the?’ and having a good old giggle. My favourite is his gorgeous response when I say ‘Thank you, Elliott’, he says ‘You’re welcome mummy.’ Ah, so cute!
So I decided to put together a bit of a ‘toddler interview’ with Elliott. Half way though he did say ‘Mummy, no more questions’ and many responses ended up being ‘nothing’, but I just think it’s really cute look at responses from the point of view of a toddler. They’re usually so honest!
- What is something mummy always says to you? A question.
- What makes you happy? Nothing. Playing.
- What makes you sad? Nothing.
- What makes you laugh? Nothing.
- How old are you? Three.
- How old is Daddy? Three
- How old is Mummy? Two
- Do you think mummy is pretty? No (ah, thanks buddy)
- Who does mummy look like? A wee wee and a poo poo (ah gee, full of compliments today buddy! What’s with wee wee and poo poo at this age?)
- What is your favourite thing to do? Play with my toys
- Who is your best friend? Gracie and Ruby (I think these are girls from Kindy)
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A toy’s daddy
- . What are you really good at? nothing
- What are you not very good at? Trailers
- What did you do today? Play monster trucks. Nothing. Bunnings.
- What is your favourite food? Fruit, carrots.
- What is mummy’s favourite food? Make some chocolate brownies.
- What is your favourite song? Ninja Turtles (he doesn’t even watch Ninja Turtles)
- What do you want for your birthday this year? Race cars
- What is your favourite animal? Tigers
- What is love? I Love You, Mummy.
- What does daddy do for work? Trucks.
- What does mummy do for work? At home, on your computer.
- Where do you live? Grammie and Grandads house
- Where is your favourite place to go? Grammie and Grandads house.
- What do you love about mummy? You play with my cars.
- What is mummy’s favourite car? Daddy’s car
- What is mummy good at? Playing outside and pushing me on the swing.
What are some funny things your kids have out with?
Link up one of your favourite posts from the past week, it doesn’t have to be parenting related! Once you’ve linked up, make sure you have a browse through the other blogs and leave some lovely comments! Who knows, you might even discover a new blog to follow!
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- Healthy Coconut and Banana Ice Blocks - June 22, 2018
- Work from home mum? 10 Ways To Keep Your Kids Entertained On The School Holidays - June 21, 2018
- 10 Easy Homemade Baby Food Recipes - June 15, 2018