Did you see MasterChef on Wednesday night? It was a team challenge where they had to prepare one savoury dish and two sweet dishes to sell at a fete. The yellow team won and what did they make? Blondies!
It reminded me that I’d made them before and how absolutely amazing they are. A little bit of crunch on the outside and gooey on the inside. Decadence and yumminess best describes these little mouthfuls of delight!
Here’s the recipe.
White Chocolate & Berry Blondies
Author: Eva Lewis
- 125g butter, chopped coarsely
- 250g white chocolate (I used Nestle Melts)
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup plain flour
- ½ cup self-raising flour
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 150g frozen mixed berries.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease a 23cm-square slab cake pan; line base with baking paper 5cm over two opposite sides.
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Melt the ⅔ of the chocolate melts in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl. Add the butter to the chocolate and combine. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir sugar and eggs into the chocolate butter mixture, then add sifted flours, remaining white chocolate, and berries. Spread the mixture into the pan.
- Bake the blondies for about 40 minutes. Cool in the pan before cutting.
Eva is the Editor and Owner of The Multitasking Woman. She always has her fingers in many different pies but wouldn't have it any other way. Eva is a freelance writer, a social media manager, a Mum to her six-year-old son, one-year-old daughter, six chickens and Benny the dog and wife to Mr G. They all live happily in their little worker's cottage in Ipswich, Queensland, Australia.
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- SlapDash Galaxy by Bunk Puppets – A Must See Shadow Puppet Show at Ipswich Art Gallery - September 17, 2018
- How To Get Back On Your Feet After Emotional Burnout - September 10, 2018
- The Best Eco Food Wrap Products For A Plastic Free Home - September 7, 2018