Sponsored by Vanish
I have to confess something, but let’s start off with a little bit of an explanation.
I was asked to write a post for Vanish and their Vanish Gold Oxi Action, Vanish Gold Crystal White and Vanish Oxi Action Trigger. Specifically, I was asked to write about how I deal with clothes stains on my son’s clothing and how I manage to keep on top of it all.
Well, the truth is, I haven’t been.
Stain removal to me has always been something I’ve thrown into the ‘too hard’ basket. I send Elliott to daycare wearing $4 shirts for that very reason. If they get paint, dirt or other normal ‘kid mess’ on them I either cross my fingers, hoping the stains come out in the wash or if not, he goes to daycare in a t-shirt that has some faded marks, because let’s face it, it’s just going to keep on happening.
But then there’s me.
I’m probably a worse culprit for clothes stains than my 4-year-old. I’ve thrown clothes in the bin because the stain fit the ‘too hard’ basket. And before you say ‘noooooo,’ well, my clothes are never that expensive anyway because, you know, I’m a bit of a cheapskate when it comes to fashion.
I think I’ve thrown out a total of 3 pairs of white shorts. Two pairs succumbed to the dreaded red wine spill and one pair recently had their life end when I accidentally pulled a piece of paper from under a cup of coffee, the coffee landed right in my lap. Whenever I wear white I’m a damn stain magnet, isn’t that always the way? A few months ago I clearly remember wearing my white Lorna Jane trackies to take Elliott to daycare. We have a Toyota Kluger and so it’s a little too high up for Elliott so I picked him up to put him in his car seat and at that very moment I saw it happening in slow motion, ‘Noooooo, not your shoes on my pants’! He wrapped his legs around me, his sneakers covered with the morning dew, grass and dirt. Just don’t wear white around kids, ok?
So, I finally snapped myself out of the bad habit, I mean the whole ‘not giving a hoot’ about stain removal, because really, it’s a bit of a waste.
The Vanish products now take pride of place on my laundry bench and I’ve started using the Vanish Gold Oxi Action and Vanish Gold Crystal Whites as in-wash stain removers and to brighten my whites. I’m yet to be hit with a significant stain invasion but tomorrow I plan to brace myself, I’m going to wear white. And to test my theory again, I’m attending a ‘white party’ on Thursday.
All I can say is – bring it on stains, I’m armed now!
Do you want to be armed for stain removal too? I’ve got an absolutely AWESOME Vanish pack to give away to one lucky winner.
WIN 4 x Vanish Gold Oxi Action and 4 x Vanish Gold Crystal White
For your chance to win, all you have to do is follow the entry prompts in the rafflecopter below! Good luck.
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open until 12am AEST 16/12/15
- There will be one winner who will receive 4 x Vanish Gold Oxi Action Crystal White and 4 x Vanish Gold Oxi Action
- The winner will be announced on this blog and contacted via email. Please supply a valid email address.
- You will have 3 days to respond with your postal details otherwise the winner will be reassessed.
- The prize is not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
- The prize will not be replaced in the event that it is stolen, lost or damaged in transit.
- The Multitasking Woman accepts no responsibility for prizes sent by the sponsor.
- This competition is open to Australian Residents only (excluding residents of the ACT due to their gaming laws).
- This giveaway is not associated, sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook.
- This giveaway is based on a game of skill NOT random draw. The best response to the question will be selected as winner.
Happy Monday and welcome to Mummy Mondays. Don’t be fooled by the name, almost anything goes here, it doesn’t have to be parenting related. Link up one of your fave posts from the past week and comment on at least a few of the other blogs that have linked up too. I’d also really appreciate it if you could include my Mummy Mondays button in your post or on your sidebar. You can find the code for my button in my sidebar towards the bottom. Have fun!
Today I’m also linking up for I Must Confess over at My Home Truths
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- How To Find Your Perfect Side Hustle - March 12, 2018
- The Infobesity Epidemic: How to Avoid Information Overload - March 12, 2018
- Decorate On A Dime: Ways To Spruce Up Your Space On A Budget - March 6, 2018