I’m a fan of the Gro company, not just because of their gorgeous and natural Grobags but because we also use their GroClock and have found it very helpful in teaching Elliott when it’s time to get out of bed. The little clock has a star that goes to sleep at night time and a sun that rises when it’s time to get out of bed.
I’m really excited to be able to giveaway to one lucky reader the new Baby Mine Organic Grobag.
The Grobag has 100% organic jersey cotton lining and outer which means that the only material next to your baby’s skin is natural. A lucky winner will receive this 2.5 tog Grobag in a gender neutral soft cream with an elephant design valued at $56.
All you have to do is follow the prompts in the rafflecopter below to enter! Don’t forget, I’m looking for the most creative answer to the question because this competition is a game of skill and entries are not randomly drawn!
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open until 12am AEST 1/10/15
- The winner will be announced on this blog.
- Please supply a valid email address.
- You will have 3 days to respond when I contact you, otherwise the prize will be reassessed.
- The prize is not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
- The prize will not be replaced in the event that it is stolen, lost or damaged in transit.
- The Multitasking Mummy accepts no responsibility for prizes sent by the promoter.
- This competition is open to Australian Residents only.
- This giveaway is not associated, sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook.
- This giveaway is based on a game of skill and best response that answers the question will be selected as the winner.
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- How To Commit To Your Fitness Goals And Feel A Million Bucks - March 22, 2018
- How To Find Your Perfect Side Hustle - March 12, 2018
- The Infobesity Epidemic: How to Avoid Information Overload - March 12, 2018