Salmon Lettuce Cups
dairy-free | nut-free | egg-free
- 2 Tassal Tasmanian Fresh Salmon Fillets skin-off
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 spring onions finely diced
- 1 red chilli finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp garlic finely diced
- 1 carrot coarsely grated
- 1 zucchini coarsely grated
- 1 small can water chestnuts
- 2 Tbsp oyster or hoisin sauce
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 8 lettuce cups
Heat 1 tsp oil in a non-stick fry-pan and cook the salmon fillets for approximately 10 mins, turning once. Once cooked, using a fork, gently flake salmon into a bowl.
Return the pan to the heat, add the remaining olive oil then add the spring onion, chilli and garlic and sauté until cooked.
Add the salmon to the pan along with the vegetables, water chestnuts and oyster or hoisin sauce and cook for further 3-5 mins.
Serve mixture in the lettuce cups and add some bean sprouts.