Write for The Multitasking Woman
I have decided to open up my website to guest posts by mums and anyone else who thinks they have something worth sharing that is valuable to The Multitasking Woman audience.
At The Multitasking Woman, our main audience is mums aged 25 to 45 living in Australia. Topics covered at TMW include everything from women’s health, mental health, home décor, fashion and style (although you’ll probably have more style than me), travel, working mums, food, motherhood, parenting and more.
The tagline for TWM is “Mum Life and Beyond”, but I should emphasise that The Multitasking Woman is not solely a parenting blog.
Of course, mums need all the support and guidance they can get when it comes to parenting, but they also need a reminder that beyond parenthood, they are individuals with careers, goals, dreams and interests, things that don’t involve preparing lunches or changing nappies. My goal is that TMW content supports all of these areas, parenting and womanhood, with ideas, motivation, encouragement and information, perhaps even a new way of looking at things.
- Original – Articles and images submitted must be your own authentic and original work written in line with TMW’s focus above. They cannot be published on any other websites.
- Images – Minimum 1x landscape high-quality image (no watermark please). Full credit will be given.
- Words – Articles must be between 400 – 1000 words and of high quality. Please proofread for grammar and spelling before submitting your content. Content that is poorly written regarding grammar, spelling and syntax will not be published. Articles are to be editorial and not a place to advertise. Please, no keyword stuffing and one link to your website if necessary. Please keep business names to a minimum. By submitting your article for publication on TMW, you agree that I may change things such as headings if I feel it may help with social media engagement or Google search.
- Origin – Must be Australian based content.
- Social – We ask that you follow us on Facebook and share your story when it is posted on TMW social media platforms. You get out what you put in.
What’s in it for you?
• Be part of the TMW community and have a place to share your stories.
• Your article will be shared on our social media channels, increasing your audience.
• Bragging rights to having your work published online.
• Experience and a great platform to start your writing portfolio.
• Link to your social or blog/website if you have one.
If you have an idea or story you think fits the TMW focus, send your pitch (not the article) to email@example.com with the SUBJECT LINE ‘ Write For TMW ’.