Bliss Balls Bellini Recipe
This is one of my favourite Bellini recipes. The one thing I love about my Bellini Intelli Kitchen Master is how quick and easy it is to make bliss balls. These are amazingly yummy guilt free snacks and even better, my 3 year old thinks they’re chocolate balls!
Don’t forget, if you don’t own a Bellini Intelli Kitchen Master, don’t worry, you can use a food processor or similar.
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 1 tbspn Coconut Oil
- 1 tbspn LSA Meal (linseed, sunflower and almond kernels formed into a flour. Can be found in health food isles of your grocery store or health food shops)
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- Add the dates into the bowl of the Bellini and blitz for 15 seconds on speed 10
- Add the coconut oil and pulse for 5 seconds to mix through
- Add the LSA and coconut and pulse for another 5 seconds until combined and the mixture is fine enough to roll.
- Roll into small balls and coat in some shredded coconut.
Eat and enjoy!
Click on Bellini Recipes for more scrumptious recipes that can be made using the Bellini Intelli Kitchen Master!
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- 7 Enticing Ideas for a Parents Weekend Away - May 29, 2017
- How Not To Let Your Photos Die A Digital Death + Canon Selphy Giveaway - May 20, 2017
- A Great Fundraiser That Isn’t Chocolate! - May 19, 2017