Bliss Balls Bellini Recipe
This is one of my favourite Bellini recipes. The one thing I love about my Bellini Intelli Kitchen Master is how quick and easy it is to make bliss balls. These are amazingly yummy guilt free snacks and even better, my 3 year old thinks they’re chocolate balls!
Don’t forget, if you don’t own a Bellini Intelli Kitchen Master, don’t worry, you can use a food processor or similar.
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 1 tbspn Coconut Oil
- 1 tbspn LSA Meal (linseed, sunflower and almond kernels formed into a flour. Can be found in health food isles of your grocery store or health food shops)
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- Add the dates into the bowl of the Bellini and blitz for 15 seconds on speed 10
- Add the coconut oil and pulse for 5 seconds to mix through
- Add the LSA and coconut and pulse for another 5 seconds until combined and the mixture is fine enough to roll.
- Roll into small balls and coat in some shredded coconut.
Click on Bellini Recipes for more scrumptious recipes that can be made using the Bellini Intelli Kitchen Master!