How To Make ANZAC Slice with the Bellini Intelli Kitchen Master
The first ever Bellini recipe I created was this absolutely easy and delicious ANZAC slice. I now make it every year for ANZAC day and for a treat during the year. The Bellini Intelli Kitchen Master makes it so easy because you simply do everything, including melting the butter, syrup and sugar, in the one jug.
However, if you don’t own a Bellini Intelli Kitchenmaster, you can still do this manually. Just mix the ingredients and melt the butter and syrup separately in a saucepan.
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 150g butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon bi-carb soda
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease and line a slice tray with baking paper
- Add butter and golden syrup to the Bellini bowl and stir for 1 minute on Speed 1 at 50°C until smooth (use the blunt stirring blade).
- Combine the bi-carb soda and water.
- Add the bi-carb and water, flour, oats, sugar and coconut into the bowl with the butter and syrup mix.
- Mix all ingredients on speed 2 for 40 seconds
- Press into the baking tray and bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes depending on your oven.
- When browned and not too soft to touch, remove and cool in the tin.
- Cut into squares as you wish.
And Voila! A perfectly yummy ANZAC slice using the Bellini Intelli Kitchen Master! Enjoy it all to yourself, add it to your kids lunchbox for a treat or if you’re feeling generous, wrap a couple of slices in a fancy beeswax wrap and gift it to a friend.
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- WIN Seasons 1 & 2 of Love It or List It Australia on DVD - January 14, 2019
- 10 Truths About Why You’re So Unproductive - January 10, 2019
- 7 Steps To Making Positive Choices Without Regret - January 4, 2019