How To Make ANZAC Slice with the Bellini Intelli Kitchen Master
I’m going to admit in this, my first ever post sharing Bellini recipes, that I am a Bellini addict and I absolutely love my new Bellini Intelli Kitchen Master!
In less than a week since I bought the machine I’ve experimented and made some yummy dinners, condiments and sweets which I will share with you over time. But today and for my first ever Bellini recipe, I’m sharing my ANZAC slice recipe.
Don’t forget, if you don’t own a machine, you can still do this manually but you will have to melt the butter and syrup separately in a saucepan.
- 1¼ cups plain flour
- 1¼ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 150g butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- ½ teaspoon bi-carb soda
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease and line a slice tray with baking paper
- Add butter and golden syrup to the Bellini bowl and stir for 1 minute on Speed 1 at 50°C until smooth (use the blunt stirring blade).
- Combine the bi-carb soda and water.
- Add the bi-carb and water, flour, oats, sugar and coconut into the bowl with the butter and syrup mix.
- Mix all ingredients on speed 2 for 40 seconds
- Press into the baking tray and bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes depending on your oven.
- When browned and not too soft to touch, remove and cool in the tin.
- Cut into squares as you wish.
And Voila! A perfectly yummy ANZAC slice using the Bellini Intelli Kitchen Master! Do you own one?