How To Make ANZAC Slice with the Bellini Intelli Kitchen Master
If you grew up in Australia, it’s likely you enjoyed ANZAC biscuits, not just on ANZAC Day but all year round. This ANZAC Slice recipe is the same as an ANZAC biscuit but in slice form and is one of the first ever Bellini Kitchen Master recipes I created. I make this slice every year for ANZAC day and as a treat during the year. If you have a Bellini Intelli Kitchen Master (Smith & Noble) or similar machine like the Thermomix, it makes the process so much easier because you do all the melting and combining of the butter, syrup and sugar, in one jug.
NOTE: If you don’t own a Bellini Intelli Kitchenmaster, you can still do this the conventional way. Just mix the ingredients and melt the butter and syrup separately in a saucepan. If you own a Thermomix, the slice can be made the same way, you will just have to use the relevant slow stir function and the same temperature.
Bellini Intelli Kitchen Master Recipes: ANZAC Slice
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 150 g butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon bi-carb soda
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease and line a slice tray with baking paper
- Add butter and golden syrup to the Bellini bowl and stir for 1 minute on Speed 1 at 50°C until smooth (use the blunt stirring blade).
- Combine the bi-carb soda and water.
- Add the bi-carb and water, flour, oats, sugar and coconut into the bowl with the butter and syrup mix.
- Mix all ingredients on speed 2 for 40 seconds
- Press into the baking tray and bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes depending on your oven.
- When browned and not too soft to touch, remove and cool in the tin.
- Cut into squares as you wish.
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- How To Find The Motivation To Cook Healthy Meals For The Week - August 6, 2019
- 26 Growth Mindset Quotes To Inspire You To Move Forward And Never Give Up - July 2, 2019
- 42 Gratitude Prompts To Improve Your Mental Health - June 8, 2019