Hey you, the tired woman reading this. The woman whose mental health has been making her doubt herself, feel extreme sadness and worthlessness, anxiety, guilt and constantly short-fused. You don’t know what’s the next step to take, you can’t see ahead.
You’ve tried therapy but it hasn’t worked as much as you’d hoped, or maybe therapy is just not an option right now. I get it, I’ve been there and it’s hard. That’s why I’ve put together the ‘Your Mental Health Matters’ eBook full of information that has helped me during my journey with Bipolar Disorder and Generalised Anxiety Disorder.
When you finish reading the ebook and working through the various exercises, you’ll have a fresh new perspective on mindset and a better understanding (and eventually more control) over your thought processes. Putting this knowledge into practice will help you deal with those bad days much better than before, and experience more happiness in your life – because you deserve it. What do you have to lose?
PLUS: I will be donating $1.50 from every copy sold to The Black Dog Institute.
YOUR MENTAL HEALTH MATTERS – WHAT’S INSIDE
- 50 pages worth of practical strategies and resources to help improve your mindset, mental health, anxiety, depression and more.
- Encouraging and bright quote pages scattered throughout the book that you can print and hang up in your office, bedroom, kitchen, anywhere!
- A goal setting template to get yourself on track and make sure you’re not overcommitting.
- A list of quotes to refer to whenever you need a boost.
- A 30-day mental health challenge to kickstart your mental health journey.
- A resources section full of useful printable templates including
- A trigger tracker to track and analyse things that trigger your moods.
- A growth mindset exercises to help you move from a fixed to a growth mindset and get things done!
- A brain dump template including a prioritised to-do list to get things out of your head and prioritised. Escape the mental load!
- Colourful affirmation cards to print and use daily.
- A bright and happy format to keep you smiling.
- All in an eBook format which you can read anywhere – on your desktop, iPad/tablet, smartphone or print out and read a hard copy.
“ This workbook is such fantastic value! So many helpful tools to stay aware & track wellbeing. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to stay on top of mental health & cycles! Thank you.”
“ I love this e-book, it truly resonates with me 🙂 I, too, suffer from bipolar and so much of your story is eerily familiar. You've provided so many tools and ideas for me to work on managing my mental health, I especially love the 30 day challenge! A great, down-to-earth read 🙂”
- Dani Logan
A beautiful guide!
“ Eva is so generous with her knowledge and sharing her own journey and this book is a work of love. Thank you Eva for sharing this - and continuing to inspire me with your stories and ideas to live a happier life x x”
Watch my Facebook Live recording as I go through the ebook on a tablet.
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a digital product, the file will be made available to you after purchase and via email. No physical product will be mailed.
- Colours may vary from monitor to printer.
- For personal use only – do not re-distribute or use for commercial purposes.
- Strictly no refunds as these are digital products.
If you have any questions, please email me.Price in AUD
The price is approximately USD10.61 and will convert when you checkout with PayPal.