Positive Words to Inspire Your Next Productive Day
Why Use Affirmations
Affirmations motivate, inspire, and encourage us to take action and realise our goals. As female entrepreneurs, we can utilise the power of positive affirmations to renew our strength toward meeting our goals and remind us why we are committed to our goals in the first place. Working with these simple phrases can help train your mind to seek opportunities to fulfil that area of your life.
That is why some affirmations are so potent for certain people. When you are reading the list below, you may feel drawn toward a certain one. If any of the affirmations stand out to you in any way, that may be a sign that you have an energetic pull in that area. Taking some time to focus your energy in that particular direction may help you and your business!
To ‘affirm’ is to state that something is true. So, even if you don’t feel fully confident (yet), go ahead and state your goals and aspirations into the present moment. Try it on for size and allow yourself to step into that role.
As female entrepreneurs, we face challenges all the time. Heck, as humans, we face challenges all the time. I’m a firm believer that having a positive mindset can help you handle 99% of life’s challenges. Affirmations help us to act as if it were already true. When you do this, you are energetically rehearsing for the realisation of your wishes.
How to Use Affirmations
I recommend taking a moment to set your goals and intentions every week or two weeks. This keeps your affirmations relevant. However, this is totally up to you. As this is your practice, you choose how you want your intention-setting to go and how often you wish to check in on your goals.
You may already know some affirmations that resonate with you. If so, feel free to drop them in the comments or reach out to Whitney at moonwandering.com.
Otherwise, let’s start to get into a peaceful mode of relaxation. Take 3-5 gentle breaths with the eyes opened or closed. Try to clear the mind as best as possible and focus on the breath for a few minutes.
After you’ve taken time to relax and clear your mind, browse over this list of affirmations for female entrepreneurs. Notice if any of them stand out to you. Write the ones that resonate with you into your journal and work with them over the next week or so.
You could incorporate them into your daily mindfulness practice or even put a post-it note next to your keyboard or on your mirror. The key is to keep your mind trained in a positive direction throughout the day.
It doesn’t matter how you choose to work with them, just that you make a conscious effort to repeat them daily. Etch it like stone into your mind to create the neural pathways for success.
Ready for the affirmations? Here they are!
30 Positive Affirmations for the Female Entrepreneur
- I easily and lovingly manifest my intentions for the highest good of all.
- I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.
- Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.
- I abandon poor habits in replacement of positive ones.
- Difficult times will pass.
- I am a powerhouse; I got this!
- I sharpen my mindset every day.
- I am good enough, just as I am.
- My current circumstances do not control me.
- New opportunities present themselves to me all the time. My eyes are open to see them all.
- There’s no need to do it all. I choose what works for me today.
- I do not worry about things I cannot control.
- I create my own definition of success.
- My angels and guides are always looking out for me.
- Financial abundance is on the way.
- I have a healthy relationship with money.
- I have unlimited income potential.
- I truly and deeply believe in myself.
- I make sh*t happen!
- What I am doing is enough.
- I am in tune with my passions. My passions make the world a better place.
- I am a successful entrepreneur. I take advantage of my many opportunities and say no to those that do not feel aligned.
- I get joy from making my dreams a reality.
- I forgive my past mistakes and missteps because they led me to where I am now.
- My business is expanding, and I am ready for this growth.
- I am blessed with a creative mind. I can solve problems with ease.
- My path is my choice, and I am grateful to walk in my own shoes today.
- I can do anything I set my mind to.
- I am an unstoppable force!
- I am grounded in myself and attract everything I want or need.
As female entrepreneurs ourselves, we get what you are going through, and the truth is that life is not always about maximum productivity! Take pride in prioritising rest over action when you need it.
These affirmations are meant to inspire productivity and remind you why you are into your business in the first place. Sometimes getting to the core of why you are here can spark the flame of passions once again. In general, affirmations can reprogram the subconscious mind and promote the idea that we can, indeed, do what we put our minds to.
Now, let’s get out there and be productive today! Or not. That’s your business, lady.
Start your day right with Printable Positive Affirmation Cards.
- 30 Positive Affirmations for the Female Entrepreneur - November 18, 2021