Typically a sugar-filled treat, this gluten-free version of a Christmas favourite, mince tarts, brings all the flavour of the original, plus plant protein and a low GI.
Raw Vegan Mince Tarts Recipe
Prep time: 30 mins
1.5 cup almond meal
1/2 cup Hemple Raw
1/2 cup dried inca berries 6 dried figs chopped Zest of one orange
2 tsp mixed spice
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup coconut oil
3⁄4 cup coconut yoghurt
20 drops liquid stevia
1⁄4 cup raw cacao powder (for the chocolate flavour)
Dried orange slices
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until a sticky dough forms.
2. Using your hands, press into a silicone mini muffin tin, or a normal mini muffin tin lined with paper cases. Place in the fridge to set.
3. To make the frosting place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth! For the green version of the frosting, omit the cacao powder. Or divide frosting into two and make one green and one chocolate!
Pin for later
Latest posts by Eva Lewis (The Multitasking Woman) (see all)
- 5 Mental Health Hacks For When You’re Feeling Helpless - September 14, 2019
- How to Instantly Reduce Stress With A Brain Dump - September 6, 2019
- How To Find The Motivation To Cook Healthy Meals For The Week - August 6, 2019